Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Anike in Star Hill.... Part Two

Just got back from Star Hill for the first public performance of Anike... It was a blast, if I may say so! Well, anyway, we've been published in Kakiseni, so please feel free to browse. Next up is the show in Penang... this weekend!

I still have several modifications and functional repairs to be carried out on the set... it appeared that the type of cloth used was not really suitable for the task...

Anyway, Anikeans with photos, please email them to me ASAP so that we can all share in the glory of the Corrupt Kingdom!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the great team effort! I had so much fun! Hope you all did too... can't wait for Penang show, and hope there's gonna be more shows with Anike. Fingers crossed so hard, they'll never be straight again... LOL!

12:45 AM  
Blogger Alang said...

Looking forward to the Penang show, too! BTW May, I'm researching the dress u've commissioned as we speak... Hehehe...

12:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooo.... sounds fantastic. I know you'll be able to bring out the best in me!

12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home