Monday, January 15, 2007

Anike in Star Hill...

Well... Four more days to the BIG day... The Kingdom will be sending forth scouts to Star Hill on the 17th, consisting of the Seth, Ken and myself (hopefully)... We are to survey and try out the stage at SGM, prior to the arrival of the main force of Kingdom warriors, led by Tuanku himself on the 18th... I hope and pray that everything goes well for all of us...

I have been informed that the presentation of Anike will be judged by Kakiseni judges... I am still in a fog for the confusion that you have caused me... Oops! Wrong line! I'm still not clear about this... Anybody care to elaborate?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kakiseni coming to judge our show, in order for Anike to eligible to enter arts awards... just like Men Without Shadows... so all of us got to give our utmost best.

4:35 PM  
Blogger Alang said...

Thanks for the info, ganeshahenry!

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home